The current state of the world is uncertain, and it’s a tough time for everyone. Despite the chaos, here are seven things I’m grateful for during this pandemic.
- Family: There is nothing like having a family. I am grateful to have a beautiful support system. Regardless of the chaos in the world, I know they will always be there.
- Gift of Life: I lost a family member recently, and it was a rude shock. It shows how much one takes life for granted, and it can go in the blink of an eye.
- Opportunities: I am grateful to be living in the western world; there are millions of opportunities where you can be whatever you want. There are no limits.
- Good Health: There is nothing like being healthy and being able to move your body. We take these things for granted every day. Those that are in the hospital would love to swap places with me and be able to live a healthy life and go out and about.
- Failures: We see failure as something negative, but for me, I see them as a positive because if those mistakes didn’t happen, I wouldn’t learn new lessons and become a better person.
- Christ: Without Christ, I wouldn’t be where I am, and he is the reason why I am alive today.
Questions to think about:
- What are you most grateful for in life?
- What life lessons have you learnt during this pandemic?